Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Watching Over

Like Meagan, this week I'm in awe of Heavenly Father's ability to watch over us---all of us. My husband was gone most of last week; he went off hiking and camping with the Scouts for High Adventure. Before he went, I had mixed feelings about it all. I really didn't want to be left alone the whole week, but I knew he was supposed to be there to guide and protect the boys--- plus he really wanted to go and I didn't want him to be disappointed.

Before he left, he said a prayer asking all of us to be watched over and protected during the week. Multiple times, I watched and felt this prayer being answered. From my friends spending time with me to scriptures in my personal study talking about the Lord always being there I knew we were never alone.

He knows us all. He knows our strengths and weaknesses. He knows what makes a laugh, and what makes us cry. He knows what we need and when we need it. During that week, I needed to feel loved and watched over--- I was able to have that prayer answered through promptings of the Holy Ghost and friends, who I'm guessing had promptings too.

I'm so very grateful for a Heavenly Father who knows and loves me and my family. And, I know He knows and loves all of us. Because of that love He never leaves us---even during our trials--- He's there watching over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails