Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

God is love

Sorry for not posting yesterday. It was a "rain cloud over my head" type day. Last night Nick and I read from the Ensign for FHE and talked about how much God really wants to communicate with us. In the article we read it said that He won't let us go too far the wrong way without sending us the message that what we are doing is wrong. He wants to answer our prayers whenever he can but when we don't pray, it means a lot that he still wants us to stay close to him.

I'm grateful for the knowledge that I have of God. I'm grateful to know that I can turn to him in prayer and he will communicate with me. I'm grateful that he has sent me warning signals throughout my life when I was about to go the wrong way. I know that God loves each one of us and wants us to make the correct choices and learn to love the same way he does.

I love you all and hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails